Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread

I have been in the mood for recipes with buffalo chicken so we've had lots of it lately. The latest one is buffalo chicken garbage bread.

uncooked pizza dough
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced up
1 cup shredded cheese (I went with a mozzarella/monterey blend, but use what you like)
1/2 cup Frank's buffalo sauce, divided
1/4-1/2 cup ranch dressing (depends on how hot you want it)

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cook chicken in 1/4 cup Frank's.
When done mix chicken, the rest of the Frank's, and the ranch together.
Spread the dough out into a rectangle on a baking sheet.
Spread the chicken/sauce mix on the dough and sprinkle the cheese on top.
Roll it up into a log. Pinch the dough on the ends to seal.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until browned. Let it cool 5 minutes then slice and enjoy.
Hubby wold like me to point out that the finished bread looks like a graboid. Please excuse the less than great pictures; I was taking them while holding a hungry baby. And I'd like to add that the finished bread is golden brown, not crispy burnt like it looks in this pic. Once it was cool we sliced it up and served it with green beans. Hmmm now that I'm thinking about it this would be good if you cooked cauliflower with the chicken and then you'd have the veggie in the garbage bread. I feel like we don't get enough vegetables so I try to add diced up veggies to other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment